What is your policy regarding Intellectual Property Rights?
www.ziondigitalstudio.com is dedicated to providing excellent music online in a legally acceptable manner. We respect the intellectual property rights of all artists, and work diligently to uphold ourselves to the standards set forth by Indian copyright law. www.ziondigitalstudio.com does not knowingly post or make products available for sale that have not been properly licensed or cleared with the appropriate copyright administrators.
We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that their rights have been infringed by the sale of music using our service. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us or by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
3. The URL used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing tracks.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
It is our policy to immediately remove any infringing material from our site and to seek the appropriate clearance to repost any content in question.